Command Line Tool (CLT)
Use the SNMP4J Command Line Tool (CLT) to send SNMPv1/v2c/v3 requests and traps to a target with IPv4 or v6 based UDP, TCP, or TLSv1,2 transport.
SNMP4J-CLT supports SNMPv3 MD5 and SHA authentication SHA authentication (SHA-1, SHA-224, -256, -384, -512) as well as DES (CBC), 3DES (EDE), AES128, AES192, and AES256 encryption. More...
SNMP4J is implemented with SNMP4J and SNMP4J-SMI-PRO and provides the following features:
- SMI v1 and v2 MIB compiler with strict standard conform syntax checking.
- Send GET, GETNEXT, GETBULK, SET, INFORM request and receive the corresponding responses and dump them to file or console.
- Send TRAPs and NOTIFICATIONs to trap receivers.
- Add, change, or update SNMPv3 USM users (passwords) of SNMPv3 agents (command responders).
- Walk MIB subtress.
- Browse SNMP tables and dump their content formatted to the console or file.
- Create a snapshot file from an agent's MIB content.
- Dump snapshot file contents to the console.
- Dump the SMI definition for an object identifier (OID).
- List the MIB specification of a MIB moduel.