SNMP4J-AgentX extends SNMP4J-Agent (with SNMP4J) by:
- Full AgentX 1.0 protocol support, including contexts, shared tables, index allocation, ping PDUs, connection timeout handling, etc.
- Implementation of the AGENTX-MIB for the master agent.
- TCP transport mapping for the AgentX protocol.
- Code generation from MIB specifications is provided through AgenPro which is a language and API independent template based code generator with round-trip generation facilities.
- Fast and efficient virtual table base classes with row caching for fast and memory saving access of database instrumented SNMP tables.